SHOREPOINT KIDS TOGETHER AGAIN!
What safety measures are you taking to keep children and families healthy?
- Open with one service during 9am
- No illness symptoms will be allowed
- Temperature taken with touch less method for every child – no temp above 99.9
- Masks required for children 5 years and up at all times- no exceptions
- Masks for Shorepoint Kids volunteers will also be required
- Rigorous cleaning before and after and through out
- Social distance planned
We want your kids to love church!
Shorepoint Kids exists to team up with parents to lead children into an authentic, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are committed to creating safe and fun environments where your children are taught about the Bible and the love of Jesus through relevant, age-appropriate kid’s services. Our ultimate hope is to see a generation of children come to know God at an early age.
Parent Resource Links:
- Want to re-watch the Toddler/Preschool Video Curriculum at home? This website lets you stream video, download coloring sheets and adventure books and parent guides so you can have meaningful conversations with your kids.
- If you need fun, God-centered content videos and music for your elementary-aged child check out this great youtube channel.
- Fun energetic kids worship songs!
- This Channel is awesome for early childhood worship videos!
- This is a great spot for your child to watch free christian cartoons and Bible stories.
- This site has terrific ideas for all age groups. Watch a video, do an activity or play a family game together. You can also find dinner conversation topics for families!
- Great kids worship songs!
Check-in & Security System
First time visitors will go to the “New Family” registration table where our team will register your child and give your child a name badge with a parent pick-up tag. Please let us know if your child has any allergies or special requirements during the check-in time.
After your first visit, a self check-in computer is provided to sign in and print your child’s name badge and parent pick-up tag.
At the end of the service, show your parent pick-up tag to the security personnel upon entrance into the Shorepoint Kids wing, then to a volunteer in your child’s classroom and your child will be released to you.
Safety is our first commitment – without it, ministry cannot happen. All of our staff and volunteer workers have passed an interview and background check. Children will not be released to anyone not possessing the correct pick-up tag or to a minor.
Jesus’ parents dedicated Him to God (Luke 2:22–40) when he was a child. With a heart to follow this Biblical model, we also offer the opportunity for you to dedicate your children. At Child Dedication, parents publicly commit to to help their child grow in their faith and to raise them in a home centered on Jesus. Pastor Brian and Bethany pray over each family, and we have a gift to give each child.
Please complete the Child Dedication Registration Form to participate in an upcoming Child Dedication and we will connect with you on all of the details!